Please see below a list of measures that we will be putting in place prior to our reopening on 4th July 2020. The guidelines will be under constant review. All measures will be updated as and when we receive updated government guidelines and regulations.
Our aim is for all guests and visitors to have a relaxed, comfortable, friendly, and safe stay in Dartmouth. Time to enjoy the new normal!
The Just B team
- We are a very small team this year of family persons only however we have read and understood goverment guidlines on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within our accommodation.
- Any team member displaying symptoms or contacted by NHS track and trace will be immediately asked to stay at home and required to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
- All staff will be provided with any PPE relevant to their area of work and given training on how to use it correctly.
- We have hand sanitising stations throughout back of house areas.
- As a family we will download the track and trace phone app as it becomes available and abide by any recommendations.
Just B Guests
- We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 you call us to postpone your stay. Please give us as much notice as possible if you need to ammend your reservation. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. See https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 for further advice.
- Please do not travel if you feel that you may have symptoms.
- We recommend all guests download the track and trace phone app as it becomes available, before arrival. This is to help ensure we are all alerted to anyone who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
- Every guest bedroom and bathroom will be cleaned and fully sanitised using high level surface disinfectant cleaner and steam steriliser. Your room will not be re-entered prior to your arrival or during your stay.
- Our housekeeping team will be provided with all necessary PPE to use whilst cleaning your room and the PPE will be sanitised or changed between each bedroom. They will also have windows and doors open during this process to ensure good ventilation.
- We are operating a ‘swap and quarantine’ system for any items that cannot be easily and effectively sanitised. Our guest information folder can also be sent to you by email, just ask.
- Everything on your tea tray has been sanitised or sterilised. Your room only ensuite double bedroom will include folding chairs and table as well as plates and cultery to allow you to enjoy restaurant take aways in you room. You are welcome to take these anywhere with you during your stay.
- We will not be entering your room to clean during your stay so should you require any additional sundries, please call us.
- Our Laundry supplier have put in additional steps to ensure that all linen is cleaned and returned sanitised.
- Your room will include spray sanitizer and paper cloth so if you are at all concerned you can give anything an extra wipe!
- All areas outside your accommodation but within the grounds of any Just B property are pulic spaces. Please be considerate of the social distancing rule and adhere to giving others space.
- To make a reservation we will require the first night of your stay to be paid. Outstanding balances should be paid 24 hours prior to commencement of your stay.
- If you can give us 3 days notice of your cancellation we are happy to provide a full refund of the deposit for your stay and no further monies would be charged.
- Should you need to cancel inside of 3 days notice we are happy to issue you with a credit note for monies paid to re book for dates that are more convienient to you - subject to availability.
Our aim is for all guests and visitors to have a relaxed, comfortable, friendly, and safe stay in Dartmouth.